- Requirements: CylanceON-PREM
- Configuring the CylanceON-PREM virtual appliance
- Configuring the console
- Log in to CylanceON-PREM
- Administrative dashboard
- Filter lists
- Export lists
- Setting up the CylancePROTECT agent
- Adding the CA certificate to endpoints
- Installing the CylancePROTECT Desktop agent for Windows
- Installing the CylancePROTECT Desktop agent for macOS
- Installing the CylancePROTECT Desktop agent for Linux
- Upgrading the CylancePROTECT Desktop agents
- Using virtual machines
- Device management
- Threat management
- Global lists
- Managing users
- Managing roles
- Update profile information
- Audit logs
- Managing Certificates
- Setting up email notifications
- Upgrade CylanceON-PREM
- Reboot the virtual appliance
- Configure session timeout
- Update CylanceON-PREM SSL certificate version 1.3.1 and later
- Update CylanceON-PREM SSL certificate version 220.127.116.11 and earlier
- Change the certificate cipher mode
- Enable maintenance mode
- Change network settings
- Check an IP address
- Change the log level
- Download logs
- Configure syslog/SIEM settings
- Update database connection settings
- Configure active directory
- Configure identity provider settings
- Using certificate-based authentication
- Add a banner to the login screen
- CylanceON-PREM API
- Agent not communicating with CylanceON-PREM
- Web browser reports insecure webpage
- Unable to connect to external database
- Configure static IP using the OVF tool
- Remote server 404 error in log files
- Log in with a local administrator account
- Online Certificate Status Protocol issues
- A user is not receiving email notifications
- Before you contact support
Device event fields
The following information displays in the Events List:
Acknowledging an event means it has been reviewed.
This is the action taken on the event. This could be Block or Allow.
This is the name of the device.
This is the type of USB mass storage device.
This is the date and time the device event last occurred.
Last Reported User
This is the last user that logged into the device.
This is the name of the USB mass storage device.
This is the product identifier for the USB mass storage device.
This is the serial number for the USB mass storage device.
This is the vendor identifier for the USB mass storage device.