- Requirements: CylanceON-PREM
- Configuring the CylanceON-PREM virtual appliance
- Configuring the console
- Log in to CylanceON-PREM
- Administrative dashboard
- Filter lists
- Export lists
- Setting up the CylancePROTECT agent
- Adding the CA certificate to endpoints
- Installing the CylancePROTECT Desktop agent for Windows
- Installing the CylancePROTECT Desktop agent for macOS
- Installing the CylancePROTECT Desktop agent for Linux
- Upgrading the CylancePROTECT Desktop agents
- Using virtual machines
- Device management
- Threat management
- Global lists
- Managing users
- Managing roles
- Update profile information
- Audit logs
- Managing Certificates
- Setting up email notifications
- Upgrade CylanceON-PREM
- Reboot the virtual appliance
- Configure session timeout
- Update CylanceON-PREM SSL certificate version 1.3.1 and later
- Update CylanceON-PREM SSL certificate version 18.104.22.168 and earlier
- Change the certificate cipher mode
- Enable maintenance mode
- Change network settings
- Check an IP address
- Change the log level
- Download logs
- Configure syslog/SIEM settings
- Update database connection settings
- Configure active directory
- Configure identity provider settings
- Using certificate-based authentication
- Add a banner to the login screen
- CylanceON-PREM API
- Agent not communicating with CylanceON-PREM
- Web browser reports insecure webpage
- Unable to connect to external database
- Configure static IP using the OVF tool
- Remote server 404 error in log files
- Log in with a local administrator account
- Online Certificate Status Protocol issues
- A user is not receiving email notifications
- Before you contact support
Add an application
You can have up to ten custom applications in
- In the console, on the menu bar, clickConfiguration > Applications.
- ClickAdd Application. The Add Application dialog displays.
- Type the name of the application. ClickNext Step. The console does not enforce a unique name for Applications. It is recommended to create Applications with unique names for easy identification.
- Set permissions for the application. ClickSave Application.
- You will need to copy the application ID and application secret to use when generating an access token. To copy this information to use at a later time, click the down arrow to the right of the application name and copy it.
- ClickOK, got itto close the dialog.
To edit an application, click , then update the application name or permissions.
To remove an application, click .
To view the YAML file, click the
API Documentationlink. Once displayed, you can right-click in the browser and select
Save asto download the
api-docs.yamlfile. See View API documentation (YAML file) for more information.