- Requirements: CylanceON-PREM
- Configuring the CylanceON-PREM virtual appliance
- Configuring the console
- Log in to CylanceON-PREM
- Administrative dashboard
- Filter lists
- Export lists
- Setting up the CylancePROTECT agent
- Adding the CA certificate to endpoints
- Installing the CylancePROTECT Desktop agent for Windows
- Installing the CylancePROTECT Desktop agent for macOS
- Installing the CylancePROTECT Desktop agent for Linux
- Upgrading the CylancePROTECT Desktop agents
- Using virtual machines
- Device management
- Threat management
- Global lists
- Managing users
- Managing roles
- Update profile information
- Audit logs
- Managing Certificates
- Setting up email notifications
- Upgrade CylanceON-PREM
- Reboot the virtual appliance
- Configure session timeout
- Update CylanceON-PREM SSL certificate version 1.3.1 and later
- Update CylanceON-PREM SSL certificate version 126.96.36.199 and earlier
- Change the certificate cipher mode
- Enable maintenance mode
- Change network settings
- Check an IP address
- Change the log level
- Download logs
- Configure syslog/SIEM settings
- Update database connection settings
- Configure active directory
- Configure identity provider settings
- Using certificate-based authentication
- Add a banner to the login screen
- CylanceON-PREM API
- Agent not communicating with CylanceON-PREM
- Web browser reports insecure webpage
- Unable to connect to external database
- Configure static IP using the OVF tool
- Remote server 404 error in log files
- Log in with a local administrator account
- Online Certificate Status Protocol issues
- A user is not receiving email notifications
- Before you contact support
Import a policy
You can import device policies from the
CylancePROTECT Desktopconsole (.xml file) and from other
CylanceON-PREMconsole instances (JSON file) to make it easier to create and manage device policies.
When you import a policy from
CylancePROTECT Desktop, consider the following:
- TheCylancePROTECT Desktoppolicy safe list will not be imported because it is a bloom filter, not a list of hashes.
- If the policy also contains settings forCylanceOPTICS, only theCylancePROTECT Desktoppolicy settings will be imported.
- In the console, on the menu bar, clickPolicies.
- Click theImport Policyicon. The Import Policy window displays.
- Enter a name for the policy under Policy Name.
- ClickBrowse for a fileand select the policy.xml or policy.json file you exported.
- ClickImport. The imported policy displays in the Policy list with the name you specified.
To export the policy as a JSON file, click the export icon in the Action column.