- Requirements: CylanceON-PREM
- Configuring the CylanceON-PREM virtual appliance
- Configuring the console
- Log in to CylanceON-PREM
- Administrative dashboard
- Filter lists
- Export lists
- Setting up the CylancePROTECT agent
- Adding the CA certificate to endpoints
- Installing the CylancePROTECT Desktop agent for Windows
- Installing the CylancePROTECT Desktop agent for macOS
- Installing the CylancePROTECT Desktop agent for Linux
- Upgrading the CylancePROTECT Desktop agents
- Using virtual machines
- Device management
- Threat management
- Global lists
- Managing users
- Managing roles
- Update profile information
- Audit logs
- Managing Certificates
- Setting up email notifications
- Upgrade CylanceON-PREM
- Reboot the virtual appliance
- Configure session timeout
- Update CylanceON-PREM SSL certificate version 1.3.1 and later
- Update CylanceON-PREM SSL certificate version 188.8.131.52 and earlier
- Change the certificate cipher mode
- Enable maintenance mode
- Change network settings
- Check an IP address
- Change the log level
- Download logs
- Configure syslog/SIEM settings
- Update database connection settings
- Configure active directory
- Configure identity provider settings
- Using certificate-based authentication
- Add a banner to the login screen
- CylanceON-PREM API
- Agent not communicating with CylanceON-PREM
- Web browser reports insecure webpage
- Unable to connect to external database
- Configure static IP using the OVF tool
- Remote server 404 error in log files
- Log in with a local administrator account
- Online Certificate Status Protocol issues
- A user is not receiving email notifications
- Before you contact support
Import the OVA and configure a static IP address
This task is for
CylanceON-PREMinstances that need to use a static IP address.
This example procedure uses the
VMware vSphereClient to import the OVA and configure a static IP address. If you are using
VMware ESXi6.7 or higher, or are using
VMware ESXi6.5 managed by vCenter Server 5.1 or higher, you can use the following procedure or the
VMwareOVF tool to import the OVA and configure a static IP address. If you are using a stand-alone version of
VMware ESXi6.5, the Customize Template screen in this procedure is not displayed, so you will need to use the
VMwareOVF Tool to import the OVA and configure a static IP address. For more information about using the VMware OVF Tool, see Configure static IP using the OVF tool
- InVMware vSphere, selectActions > Deploy OVF Template. The Deploy OVF Template window is displayed.
- Select the OVA file. ClickNext.
- Type a name for the virtual machine, select a location. ClickNext.
- Select a computer resource. ClickNext.
- Review the details. ClickNext.
- Select storage and other settings. ClickNext.
- Select a network. ClickNext.
- On Customize Template, type in the IP Address, Network Mask, Default Gateway, and DNS information.
- ClickNext. Review the settings.