View and manage aggregated alerts
Verify that your administrator role has the permissions required to use the Alerts view. The permissions for the Alerts view are contained in the Common section. The View alerts permission provides read-only access to the Alerts view. You require the Edit alerts and Delete alerts permissions to make changes to alert groups and individual alerts in this view. For more information, see Setting up administrators in the Setup content.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickAlerts.To select the columns that you want to display, scroll to the right and click .
- Do any of the following:TaskStepsFilter and sort alert groups
View details for an alert group and individual device alerts.
- Click on a column and type or select the filter criteria. You can do any of the following:
- Apply multiple filter criteria at once. To remove a filter, click x for that filter.
- If the filter option uses a text field, type a value to view a list of matches (forKey indicators, the value is matched with the summary information that you can view when you click a key indicator).
- If you filter byCount, click for additional options (greater than, less than, and so on).
- Filter byProductto scope results to specificCylance Endpoint Securityservices.
- Filter byDetection Timeto scope results to a specific date and time range.
- To sort the alert groups in ascending or descending order in a column, click the name of the column.
Search for alert groups by key indicator type or value
- Click an alert group.
- Expand theAlert Overview.
- For the individual device alerts, do any of the following:
- Sort and filter the alert information.
- Change the status of the alerts. See Status changes for alerts.
- Assign the alerts to a user.
- Add or change labels for the alerts.
- To view details for an individual device alert, click the alert.You can set the status and assigned user from this panel. If applicable, you can clickDetection Detailto view further details and actions in other areas of the console (for example, in the CylanceOPTICS detections view). The Detection Detail link will remain active for 60 days forCylancePROTECT Desktopthreat alerts and for 30 days for other types of alerts.
Change the status of alert groups.Do any of the following:
- Click a key indicator for an alert group.
- Do any of the following:
- To search for alert groups by key indicator type, click .
- To search for alert groups by a key indicator value, hover over a value and click .
Assign alert groups to a user.Do any of the following:
- To change the status of an alert group, in theStatusdrop-down list, click the appropriate status.
- To change the status of multiple alert groups, select the alerts, clickChange Status, click the appropriate status, and clickApply.
Add or change the label for alert groups.You can add custom labels to alert groups to provide short notes or reminders or to use as filter criteria. To view labels you must set the Labels column to display.
- To assign an alert group to a user, in theAssigneecolumn, click +, search for and click a user, and clickAssign.
- To assign multiple alert groups to a user, select the alerts, clickAssign Alert, search for and select a user, and clickAssign.
To remove a label, click the label, click the x icon, and clickApply.Remove alert groups.
- Select one or more alert groups.
- ClickChange Labels.
- Type a label and press ENTER or search for and select an existing label.
- Select one or more alert groups.
- ClickDeleteagain to confirm.