Manage CylancePROTECT Desktop script control alerts
CylancePROTECT Desktopscript control alerts
You can use the management console to view and manage script control alerts detected by the
CylancePROTECT Desktopagent. Scripts that are considered unsafe display in the management console.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickProtection > Script Control. Do any of the following:
- To add or remove columns, click and select the columns that you want to view.
- To sort script control alerts in ascending or descending order by a column, click the column.
- To filter the script control alerts by a column, use the filter field and icon for the column.
- Do any of the following:TaskStepsView script control alert details.
Add a script to the global safe list.Add a script to the global safe list.
- Click on the script control alert row but not the check box.
- View the devices affected by the script control alert. A list of affected devices displays below the list of script control alerts.
View the device details page.
- Click the check boxes for the scripts to add to a global list.
- Click on a device name to view the device details page.
To export the script control information to a .csv file, click . Select the scope of the export and click