- What is the BlackBerry AtHoc mobile app?
- Set up the BlackBerry AtHoc mobile app
- Pairing a V.ALRT personal alert button with the BlackBerry AtHoc Mobile App
- Update the status of an accountability event
- Manage organizations
- Enable or disable biometric authentication
- Advanced features
- Log out of the mobile app
- BlackBerry AtHoc Customer Support Portal
- Smart card authentication error codes
- Documentation feedback
- Legal notice
Tap your organization name on the home screen to open the Organization settings screen. From the Organization settings screen you can access the following items:
Displays information about the organization you currently connected to.
You Are Connected Using
Displays the email address you are using to connect to your organization.
If enabled for your organization, the organization settings screen displays the option to enable biometric authentication. For more information, see Enable or disable biometric authentication.
Displays the list of available features and your current status (Enabled or Disabled) for each feature. Available features include: Alerts, Emergencies, Reports, Check In / Check Out, Tracking, Alert Publishing, and Collaboration.
If authentication is enabled in your system, your authentication type (Username and Password or Smart Card) is displayed.