Send a report
The Report feature () sends information and application level location services to the central operations center of an organization. The organization can configure a report type so that when a user activates any report type, the content gets forwarded to the targeted users. That way, organizations can build work flows around the reports. The report list is configured in the
BlackBerry AtHocmanagement system.
If your location services are disabled, you can send a report but it does not include your location details. When you send a report, you are prompted to enable the app and device location services if they are disabled. A
Turn Location onlink is displayed in the Send a message screen if the location services are disabled.
If you are using an Apple iPhone running iOS 14 or later, turn the Precise Location setting on at
- Open theBlackBerry AtHocmobile app on your device.
- On the Home screen, slide the to the right to send a report.
- On theReportsscreen, tap a template to choose the report you want to send.
- Optionally, you can change the message, location, or attach a photo or video to the report.
- Tap . You are directed to the home screen where you can see the report activity.
- Optionally, tapCancelto cancel the report.