- What is the BlackBerry AtHoc mobile app?
- Set up the BlackBerry AtHoc mobile app
- Pairing a V.ALRT personal alert button with the BlackBerry AtHoc Mobile App
- Update the status of an accountability event
- Manage organizations
- Enable or disable biometric authentication
- Advanced features
- Log out of the mobile app
- BlackBerry AtHoc Customer Support Portal
- Smart card authentication error codes
- Documentation feedback
- Legal notice
Disconnect from an organization
If you do not want to receive alerts from any organization you are registered to, you can disconnect from the organization.
- Tap at the top left corner of the home screen to open the menu.
- TapSwitch Organization.
- On theSwitch Organizationscreen, tap the name of your organization.
- On the confirmation message, tapDisconnect.