- What is the BlackBerry AtHoc mobile app?
- Set up the BlackBerry AtHoc mobile app
- Pairing a V.ALRT personal alert button with the BlackBerry AtHoc Mobile App
- Update the status of an accountability event
- Manage organizations
- Enable or disable biometric authentication
- Advanced features
- Log out of the mobile app
- BlackBerry AtHoc Customer Support Portal
- Smart card authentication error codes
- Documentation feedback
- Legal notice
Tap at the top left corner of the home screen. From the menu you can access the following items:
Displays the organization you currently connected to.
Changes organizations to receive alerts from different organizations.
Personal Alert Button
Displays details about paired bluetooth buttons. Provides features to pair, test, and unpair a bluetooth device.
Displays the list of frequently asked questions.
Opens the email client to send feedback or suggestions.
Send Admin Log
Opens the email client to send a log file to report issues. The default email address,
firstname.lastname@example.org removed from sending Admin logs flow. When user taps on Send Log button, in the compose email screen, the "To" field is blank.
Displays the build version number.
Logs you out of the app. You must have the Alert Publishing or Accountability Manager permission. This option displays only if the user is authenticated and logged in to an organization
Displays the BlackBerry Solution License Agreement.