Check In/Check Out
When you tap the Check In or Check Out icon, your current location and time stamp are sent to the server.
If you close the app after sending a check in, the mobile app maintains the check in. If you disconnect from your organization after sending a check in, when you reconnect you will need to check in again before you can check out.
Ensure that your device location services are enabled.
If you are using an Apple iPhone running iOS 14 or later, turn the Precise Location setting on at
- To perform a check out, you must haveBlackBerry AtHocrelease 7.13.1 or later.
- The check in/check out feature must be enabled on the Mobile App gateway configuration settings page in theBlackBerry AtHocmanagement system.
- Open theBlackBerry AtHocmobile app on your device.
- At the top of the home screen, tap to check in, or to check out. You are directed to the home screen where you can see the check in and check out activity.
- Optionally, tapCancelto cancel the check in or check out.