- What is the BlackBerry AtHoc mobile app?
- Set up the BlackBerry AtHoc mobile app
- Pairing a V.ALRT personal alert button with the BlackBerry AtHoc Mobile App
- Update the status of an accountability event
- Manage organizations
- Enable or disable biometric authentication
- Advanced features
- Log out of the mobile app
- BlackBerry AtHoc Customer Support Portal
- Smart card authentication error codes
- Documentation feedback
- Legal notice
To download and install the
BlackBerry AtHocmobile app from Google Play (for Android devices), complete the following steps:
- On your Android device, tap .You can also go to play.google.com.
- In theSearchfield, typeBlackBerry AtHocand press .
- Select from the list of search results.
- TapInstall. A pop-up window is displayed that explains what the application can do to your device.
BlackBerry AtHocmobile app is installed, a appears on your device home screen