Register the Mobile app
- Download and install theBlackBerry AtHocmobile app from the Google Play, Apple App store, or BlackBerry World store as described in the Install the BlackBerry AtHoc mobile app section.
- Before you register theBlackBerry AtHocmobile app on your device, you must have the organization code provided by yourBlackBerry AtHocadministrator.
- If theBlackBerry AtHocmobile app is pushed by UEM/MDM and you belong to the same organization configured in the UEM/MDM, then you only have to verify your email address when registering for the first time and are directed to the home screen. In this case, you do not have to enter the organization code. You must enter the organization code if you switch organizations after registering for the first time.
- You may have to enter the organization code when registering for the first time if the organization you belong to is not configured in UEM/MDM, or there is no organization code configured in UEM/MDM.
- Tap theBlackBerry AtHocapp icon on your device.
- On theRegistrationscreen, read the welcome message. Close the message.
- On theRegistrationscreen, enter the email address that is associated with yourBlackBerry AtHocmanagement system account, if it is not already populated.
- TapSubmit. The Email Verification screen with a confirmation message is displayed.
- Check your email for a welcome email from theBlackBerry AtHocsystem administrator with a link to activate your account to your registered email address.
- In theWelcome email, clickVerify Now.After the email address is verified, theAdd Organizationscreen opens on your device.
- Enter the organization code provided by yourBlackBerry AtHocadministrator and tapSendor .If your organization is already configured for your email address with the organization code, then you may not see this screen.
- On theAllow "AtHoc" to use your location?window, tapAllow While Using the App.If you are using an Apple iPhone running iOS 14 or later, turn on the Precise Location setting.
The screen displays that you are connected to the organization.