- What is the BlackBerry AtHoc mobile app?
- Set up the BlackBerry AtHoc mobile app
- Pairing a V.ALRT personal alert button with the BlackBerry AtHoc Mobile App
- Update the status of an accountability event
- Manage organizations
- Enable or disable biometric authentication
- Advanced features
- Log out of the mobile app
- BlackBerry AtHoc Customer Support Portal
- Smart card authentication error codes
- Documentation feedback
- Legal notice
Scheduled location access
BlackBerry AtHocadministrator enables scheduled location access, your location is automatically tracked for a specific period of time. When location access begins or ends, a Location Access pop-up message is displayed. Your
BlackBerry AtHocadministrator may enable the ability to deny the location access request.
BlackBerry AtHocmobile app running in the foreground or background to ensure accurate location access.