Turn off notifications outside of work hours from BlackBerry Work
You can use Do not disturb profiles to block device notifications outside of work hours in
BlackBerry Work for Androidand
BlackBerry Work for iOS.
- BEMSis installed and configured in your environment. For instructions, see theBEMSinstallation and configuration guides.
- BlackBerry Workis added to theBlackBerry Dynamicsconnectivity profile. See Configure BlackBerry Work connection settings in the BlackBerry Work administration content.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickPolicies and profiles.
- ClickProtection > Do not disturb.
- Click .
- Type a name and description for the profile.
- Enter a message to display on devices whenBlackBerry Worknotifications are blocked . If you leave this field blank, a default message is displayed.
- Do one of the following:TaskStepsSpecify common work days and hours.
Specify custom work hours for specific days.
- Click theSelect common work days and hoursoption.
- In theFromdrop-down lists, specify the time that work days start.
- In theTodrop-down lists, specify the time that work days end.
- In theWork dayslist, select the days of the week that are work days.
- Click theSelect custom work days and hoursoption.
- Select a day of the week.
- In theFromdrop-down lists, specify the time that the work day starts.
- In theTodrop-down lists, specify the time that the work day ends.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 for each day of the week that is a work day.