Send device commands to BlackBerry
Dynamics apps in UEM
BlackBerry Dynamicsapps in
BlackBerry Dynamicsapp has been installed on a device, you can perform actions on the app. For example, you can delete app data if a user has lost a device.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickUsers.
- Search for a user account.
- In the search results, click the name of the user account.
- Select the device tab for the device that has installed the app that you want to manage.
- Expand theBlackBerry Dynamics appssection.
- Locate the row for theBlackBerry Dynamicsapp to send a device command to.
- Click the three dots in theApp actionscolumn to perform one of the following actions:TaskDescriptionLock app.Lock theBlackBerry Dynamicsapp. This is useful when a user has lost a device but may recover it. The app cannot be accessed but app data is not deleted.Unlock app.Unlock theBlackBerry Dynamicsapp. The user regains access to the app and app data.Delete app data.Delete all data for theBlackBerry Dynamicsapp and make the app unusable. The app data cannot be recovered. This is useful when a user has lost a device and cannot recover it.Logging on.Turn on app logging. Logging is set to debug level.Logging off.Turn off app logging.Upload log files.Upload the app logs from the device to theBlackBerry Dynamics NOC.Get app events.Display detailed information about compliance and other app events.App detailsDisplays detailed information about the app including the Container ID.