- Managing apps
- Adding apps to the app list
- Adding public apps to the app list
- Adding internal apps to the app list
- Specify the shared network location for storing internal apps
- Add an internal app to the app list
- Adding internal apps for Android Enterprise and Android Management devices
- Add public BlackBerry Dynamics apps to the app list
- Adding internal BlackBerry Dynamics apps to the app list
- Add an app shortcut for iOS, macOS, and Android devices
- Add or update a web app for Android Enterprise and Android Management devices
- Managing apps on the app list
- Managing BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Setting up network connections for BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Controlling BlackBerry Dynamics on users devices
- Manage settings for a BlackBerry Dynamics app
- Configure a third-party identity provider for activating BlackBerry Dynamics apps on a device
- Automatically activate the first BlackBerry Dynamics app on Apple DEP and User Enrollment devices
- Manage BlackBerry Dynamics app services
- Rank app installations
- Add the work app catalog to the BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher
- Generate access keys, activation passwords, or QR codes for BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Send a BlackBerry Dynamics app unlock key and QR code to a user
- Set up a screen capture rule for BlackBerry Dynamics apps on iOS devices
- Turn off notifications outside of work hours from BlackBerry Work
- Managing apps protected by Microsoft Intune
- Managing Apple VPP accounts
- Preventing users from installing specific apps
- Limit the apps that can run on a device
- View the list of personal apps in the management console
- Rating and reviewing apps
- Configure the home screen layout for supervised iOS devices
- Manage app notifications on supervised iOS devices
- Customize the Work Apps icon for iOS devices
- Managing Android devices with OEM app configurations
- Get your organization’s enterprise ID for pre-release apps in Google Play
- Appendix: App behavior
Add the work app catalog to the BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher
BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher
For devices that are enabled for
BlackBerry Dynamics, you can add the work app catalog to the
BlackBerry Dynamics Launcherso that users have quick access to a list of their assigned work apps.
BlackBerry Accessmust be installed and active on a device for the work app catalog to appear in
BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickGroups.
- Select theAll usersgroup.
- In theAssigned appssection, click .
- In the search field, search forFeature – BlackBerry App Store.
- SelectFeature – BlackBerry App Store.
- In theDispositiondrop-down list for the app, selectRequired.