Create an app group
Add the apps to the app list.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickApps > App groups.
- Click .
- Type a name and description for the app group.
- Click .
- Search for and select the apps that you want to add to the group.
- ForiOSandAndroidapps, if there is an available app configuration, you can select theApp configurationfor each app.
- If you are usingAndroid Enterpriseand have created tracks for apps in theGoogle Playconsole, select aTrackto assign to the app.
- If you are addingiOSapps, perform one of the following tasks:TaskStepsIf you have not added a VPP accountClickAdd.If you have added at least one VPP account
Users must follow the instructions on their devices to enroll in your organization's VPP before they can install prepaid apps. Users have to complete this task once.If you grant access to more licenses than you have available, the first users who access the available licenses can install the app.
- SelectYesif you want to assign a license to theiOSapp. SelectNo, if you do not want to assign a license or you do not have a license to assign to the app.
- If you assign a license to the app, in theApp licensesdrop-down list, select the VPP account to associate with the app.
- In theAssign license todrop-down list, assign the license to theUserorDevice. If theApp licensedrop-down list is not specified, theApp license todrop-down list is not available.
- ClickAdd, then clickAddagain.
If you want to edit an app group, click the app group that you want to edit, then save your changes.