Customize the Work Apps icon for iOS devices
When users activate
iOSdevices with the
MDM controlsactivation type, a Work Apps icon is displayed on the device. Users can tap the icon to see work apps that have been assigned to them, and they can install or update the apps as required.
When you change the icon, it is updated on all activated
This feature is not supported on devices activated with the
User privacyactivation type.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickSettings.
- In the left pane, expandApp management.
- ClickWork Apps app for iOS.
- Do one of the following:TaskStepsCustomize the Work Apps icon.
Remove the Work Apps icon.You might remove the Work Apps icon if users use theBlackBerry Dynamics Launcher.
- In theNamefield, type a name for the custom icon. The name appears on the device just under the icon.
- ClickBrowse. Locate and select an image for the Work Apps icon. The supported image formats are .png, .jpg, or .jpeg. Avoid using transparent elements. Transparent elements display as black on the device.
- To let users toggle the Work Apps icon from regular to full screen mode, selectDisplay the Work Apps app in full screen mode.
- ClickDisable Work Apps app.