Add an Apple VPP account
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickApps > iOS app licenses.
- ClickAdd an Apple VPP account.
- Type a name and the account holder information for the VPP account.
- In theVPP service tokenfield, copy and paste the 64-bit code from the .vpp token file. This is the file that the VPP account holder downloaded from the VPP store.
- Select the apps that you want to add to the app list. If an app has already been added to the app list, you cannot select it.
- If you want the apps to be updated automatically when an updated version is available onBlackBerry UEM, selectAutomatically update the app when a new version is available. This setting applies to all VPP apps for this VPP account.
- If you want the apps to be removed from devices when the apps are deleted fromBlackBerry UEM, selectRemove the app from the device when the device is removed from the system.
- To prevent apps oniOSdevices from being backed up to theiCloudonline service, selectDisable iCloud backup for the app. This option applies only to apps with a disposition marked as required. You set the disposition of the app when you assign the app to a user or group.
- In theDefault installation methoddrop-down list, perform one of the following actions:
- SelectPrompt onceif you want users to receive one prompt to install the apps on theiriOSdevices. If users dismiss the prompt, they can install the apps later from the Work Apps list in theBlackBerry UEM Clientapp or the Work Apps icon on the device.
- SelectNo prompt. Users are not notified. They can install the apps from the Work Apps list in theBlackBerry UEM Clientapp or the Work Apps icon on the device.
- You can click to edit the VPP account name, account holder information, service token, and the automatic update settings.
- If you want to delete aAppleVPP account, you must remove apps that have associated licences from users before deleting it.