Add an app to the restricted app list
The restricted app list is a list of apps that you can select from when you want to enforce one of the following rules in the compliance profile:
- Restricted app installed (foriOSandAndroiddevices)
- Show only allowed apps on device (for supervisediOSdevices)
The following steps do not apply to built-in apps for supervised
iOSdevices. To restrict built-in apps for supervised
iOSdevices, you only need add the apps to the restricted app list in the compliance profile. For more information, see iOS : Compliance profile settings.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickApps.
- ClickRestricted apps.
- Click .
- Perform one of the following tasks:TaskStepsAdd aniOSapp to the restricted list.
Add anAndroidapp to the restricted list.
- ClickApp Store.
- In the search field, search for the app that you want to add. You can search by app name, vendor, orApp StoreURL.
- In the search results, clickAddto add an app.
- ClickGoogle Play.
- In theApp namefield, type the app name.
- In theApp web address from Google Playfield, type the web address of the app inGoogle Play.
- ClickAddto add the app or clickAdd and newto add another app after you add the current one.
Create a compliance profile and assign it to users, user groups, or device groups.