- Managing apps
- Adding apps to the app list
- Adding public apps to the app list
- Adding internal apps to the app list
- Specify the shared network location for storing internal apps
- Add an internal app to the app list
- Adding internal apps for Android Enterprise and Android Management devices
- Add public BlackBerry Dynamics apps to the app list
- Adding internal BlackBerry Dynamics apps to the app list
- Add an app shortcut for iOS, macOS, and Android devices
- Add or update a web app for Android Enterprise and Android Management devices
- Managing apps on the app list
- Managing BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Setting up network connections for BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Controlling BlackBerry Dynamics on users devices
- Manage settings for a BlackBerry Dynamics app
- Configure a third-party identity provider for activating BlackBerry Dynamics apps on a device
- Automatically activate the first BlackBerry Dynamics app on Apple DEP and User Enrollment devices
- Manage BlackBerry Dynamics app services
- Rank app installations
- Add the work app catalog to the BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher
- Generate access keys, activation passwords, or QR codes for BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Send a BlackBerry Dynamics app unlock key and QR code to a user
- Set up a screen capture rule for BlackBerry Dynamics apps on iOS devices
- Turn off notifications outside of work hours from BlackBerry Work
- Managing apps protected by Microsoft Intune
- Managing Apple VPP accounts
- Preventing users from installing specific apps
- Limit the apps that can run on a device
- View the list of personal apps in the management console
- Rating and reviewing apps
- Configure the home screen layout for supervised iOS devices
- Manage app notifications on supervised iOS devices
- Customize the Work Apps icon for iOS devices
- Managing Android devices with OEM app configurations
- Get your organization’s enterprise ID for pre-release apps in Google Play
- Appendix: App behavior
Set up a screen capture rule for BlackBerry
Dynamics apps on iOS devices
BlackBerry Dynamicsapps on iOS devices
You can enable an option in a compliance policy that reacts to screen captures of
BlackBerry Dynamicsapps on
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickPolicies and profiles.
- ClickCompliance > Compliance.
- Type a name and description for the compliance profile.
- Click theiOStab.
- SelectBlackBerry Dynamics screen capture detection on iOS devices.
- In theMaximum number of screen captures within periodlist, select a number.
- In thePeriod lengthfield, type a number of days that a session can last.
- In theEnforcement action for BlackBerry Dynamics appslist, select the action that occurs if the user exceeds the allowed number of screen captures. Do one of the following:
- SelectMonitor and log: When a user takes a screen capture a warning message displays on the device that screen captures are prohibited.
- SelectDo not allow BlackBerry Dynamics apps to run: A message displays on the device that informs the user how long they are prevented from taking screen captures. If you make this selection, in the Allow all to run after field, type a number of minutes, hours, or days that you want the enforcement action to last.