Revoke operator permissions automatically
If you are an Organization Administrator, Enterprise Administrator, or System Administrator, you can configure your
BlackBerry AtHocsystem to automatically revoke operator permissions. When configured, operators who have not logged in to the system for the specified time have their permissions revoked. The operator's inactivity period is calculated using the Last Login Date attribute. If the operator has not logged in to the system, the inactivity period is calculated based on the date the operator was granted permissions on. When automatic revocation of operator permissions is enabled, a system job runs every 24 hours to revoke operator permissions based on the operator's last successful login.
Operator accounts that have the Service Account option selected cannot have their operator permissions automatically revoked.
Use the Last Login Date attribute to identify and notify operators whose permissions will be automatically revoked due to inactivity.
- In the navigation bar, click .
- In theSystem Setupsection, clickSecurity Policy.
- On theSecurity Policyscreen, in theRevoke Operator Permissionssection, clickAdd Condition.
- Select one or more roles from theOperator Roleslist.You can only revoke permissions for operators who have the same or lower-level permissions that you have. For example, if you are an Organization Administrator, you cannot revoke the permissions of Enterprise or System Administrators.
- Select the number of days of inactivity from theAuto Revoke Permissions afterlist.
- Optionally, clickAdd Conditionto add an additional revocation rule. You can add up to three rules.
- Optionally, click to remove a revocation rule.