Edit operator permissions
If you want to revoke all operator permissions for a user, see Revoke operator permissions.
- In the navigation bar, clickUsers>Users.
- On theUsersscreen, click the operator name in the list.
- On the user details screen, clickEdit Operator Permissions.
- On theOperator Permissionsscreen, click theOperator Rolesdrop-down list and select the roles that you want to assign to the user.Only operator roles that are at the same or lower-level than your role appear in the list. For example, if you are an Organization Administrator, you cannot assign the Enterprise Administrator role to another operator.
- To remove an operator permission, click theXbeside the name.
You can also edit operator permissions with the Import Operators feature. For more information, see Importing and exporting operators.