Manage access to alert folders
The Alert Folders Manager centralizes alert folder configuration and management tasks. You can grant access to alert folders to operators in other organizations. You can only grant access to alert folders that you have access to.
- In the navigation bar, click .
- In theUserssection, clickExternal Operator Permissions.
- On theExternal Operator Permissionsscreen, click the name of the operator you want to give access to alert folders to. You can search by username to narrow the list of operators.
- On the operator details screen, in theOperator Rolessection, select a role that has alert publishing permissions from theOperator Roleslist.
- Optionally, in theAlert Folderssection, select thePublish/Manage Unrestrictedoption to grant access to all alert folders in the organization.
- Optionally, in theAlert Folderssection, select thePublish/Manage Restrictedoption to grant access to specific alert folders in the organization. The folders list appears. Select the folders you want to give the operator access to.
You can also manage access to alert folders using the Import Operators feature. For more information, see Importing and exporting operators.