Revoke operator permissions from the External Operator Permissions screen
Use the External Operator Permissions settings page to revoke permissions for an operator who has permissions in another organization. You can only revoke the permissions of an operator whose permissions are at the same or lower level than your permissions. Only Organization Administrators, Enterprise Administrators, and System Administrators can revoke operator permissions.
Operator accounts that have the Service Account option selected cannot have their operator permissions revoked from the External Operator Permissions screen.
If a user is logged in to the system when their operator permissions are revoked, they are logged out on their next page navigation and redirected to an error screen with the following message: "You do not have the required Operator Permissions to access this page. Contact your administrator."
- Log in to the management system as an administrator and change to the organization you want to assign roles in.
- In the navigation bar, click .
- In theUserssection, clickExternal Operator Permissions. A list displays the operators who have operator permissions in an organization that you also have operator permissions in.
- On theExternal Operator Permissionsscreen, click the name of the operator. The user details screen opens, displaying the information for that user in the system.
- ClickRevoke. A warning screen appears, asking "Are you sure you want to revoke Operator Permissions for this user?" and informing you that this action cannot be reversed. Revoking operator permissions cannot be reversed, but you can later assign the permissions to the operator again using theEdit Operator Permissionsbutton on the user details screen. If you want to remove only one or more operator permissions for a user, click theXin the pill for that role in theOperator Rolessection.