Restrict a user base with the User Last Updated Source attribute
Operators can restrict a user base with the User Last Updated Source attribute. The following table lists the possible sources and the search terms available to restrict a user base by source.
BlackBerry AtHocManagement System
User Sync Client
- In the navigation bar, clickUsers>Users.
- Click the row containing the operator name.
- On the user details screen, clickEdit Operator Permissions.
- On the user details screen, scroll down to theUser Basesection and selectRestricted.
- On theCreate Conditionswindow, select the AND/OR operator. When AND is selected, users must meet all search conditions to be included in the search results. When OR is selected, users that match any of the search conditions are included. The default is AND.
- ClickSelect Attributeand selectUser Last Updated Source.
- Select an operation from theSelect Operationlist.
- In the blank field that appears, enter the source to restrict the user's user base permissions by. The text you enter in this field must match one of the search terms listed in the table above. You can add more than one source, separated by a comma. For example, API, UserSyncClient.