Add a multilanguage keyboard
If you frequently type in more than one language, you don't need to switch keyboards. Instead, add a multilanguage keyboard, and the
BlackBerry Keyboarddetects which language you're typing in and provides predictions and corrections for that language.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen once using two fingers, or twice using one finger.
- Tap >Language & input.
- TapBlackBerry Keyboard SettingsorKeyboard Settings>BlackBerry Keyboard Settings.
- TapMulti-language keyboards.
- Tap , and then select your primary language.
- In theSupporting Languagessection, tapPlease Selectand then tap up to two languages.
- TapEnable Now.
- If theUse system languageswitch is turned on, turn it off.
- In theActive input methodssection, turn on the switch for the language combination you just created. This language combination is now in your list of available input methods, and you can switch to it at any time.
- To start using the new keyboard right away, tap . TapMake active. Tap the keyboard.