- About the BlackBerry Keyboard
- Keyboard basics
- BlackBerry Keyboard settings
- Shortcuts and typing faster
- Language and input methods
- Turn on an input language
- Switch languages or keyboards
- Add a multilanguage keyboard
- Keyboard input methods
- App permissions: BlackBerry Keyboard
To use emojis, make sure you turned on the quick modes that appear above the keyboard.
- Above the keyboard, tap or > .
- Tap an emoji.
- To access more emojis, do one of the following:
- Swipe left or right on the emoji keyboard
- To move between sections of emojis, tap an icon on the bottom row
- To view recent emojis, tap
To return to the keyboard view, tap .