Switch languages or keyboards
If you have more than one input language turned on, or if you downloaded more than one keyboard, you can quickly switch between them while you type.
- Do any of the following:
- On the virtual keyboard, swipe right on the spacebar.
- On the physical keyboard, press theAltkey and .
- On either keyboard, press and hold thespacebar, and then tap a language.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap , and then tap a language.
- To replace the Comma key on the touch screen keyboard with a dedicated language key, swipe down from the top of the screen once with two fingers, or twice with one finger. Tap >Language & input. TapBlackBerry Keyboard SettingsorKeyboard Settings>BlackBerry Keyboard Settings. TapAdvanced. Turn on theLanguage keyswitch. When you type, tap to switch languages.