Turn off word suggestions
- Swipe down from the top of the screen once using two fingers, or twice using one finger.
- Tap >Language & input.
- TapBlackBerry Keyboard SettingsorKeyboard Settings>BlackBerry Keyboard Settings.
- TapPrediction and correction.
- Do any of the following:
- To stop correcting words automatically when you tap the spacebar, tapAuto correction. Drag the slider all the way to the left, and then tapOK.
- To see suggestions for the word that you're typing, but not for what you might type next, turn off theNext word suggestionsswitch.
- To stop seeing predictions on keys or in the row above the keyboard, turn off theShow predictionsswitch.