Select, cut, and copy text with fine cursor control
You can use the keyboard to help you navigate text fields, select text, or cut, copy and paste. To use the fine cursor controls, make sure you turned on the quick modes that appear above the keyboard.
- Tap a text entry field.
- Above the keyboard, tap or > .
- Do any of the following:
- To select text, tap the icon. Move the directional pad to select text.
- To select all the text in a field, tap > .
- To copy text after you select it, tap .
- To cut text after you select it, tap > .
You can also paste text while using the fine cursor controls by tapping .