Customize the user list
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickUsers > Managed devices.
- Do any of the following:TaskStepsSet the default or advanced view.In the upper-right corner, clickDefaultorAdvanced.In larger environments, the advanced view might take longer to display than the default view.Select the information to display in the user list.
To sort the user list by a column, click the column header.To reorder the columns, click and drag a column header.Filter the user list.If turn on multiple selection, you can select multiple filters before you apply them, and you can select multiple filters in each category. If multiple selection is off, each filter is applied when you select it, and you can select only one filter in each category.
- At the top of the user list, click .
- Choose the columns that you want to include or exclude.
Export the user list to a .csv file.When you export the user list, the file includes all columns that are currently displayed.
- Click to turn multiple selection on or off.
- UnderFilters, expand one or more categories. Each category includes only filters that display results and each filter indicates the number of results to display when you apply it.
- Select the filters that you want to apply.
Change the device ownership label.Each activated device has a label that indicates whether the device is owned by your organization, the user, or not specified. The default value comes from the device ownership setting in the activation profile. You can filter the user list by the device ownership label. Follow the steps below to change the device ownership label for a specific user. If you want to change the label for multiple users, you can send a bulk command.
- Select the user accounts that you want to include in the export. You can select the check box at the top of the user list to select all users.
- Click and save the file.
- Search for and click the name of a user account.
- In theActivated devicessection, beside the ownership setting, clickEdit.
- Set the appropriate device ownership label.