Manage a shared iPad group
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickDedicated devices > Shared iPad groups.
- Search for and click a sharediPadgroup.
- Do any of the following:TaskStepsAssign an IT policy or profile to a sharediPadgroup.
Assign an app to a sharediPadgroup.You can't addBlackBerry Dynamicsapps to sharediPadgroups because entitlements can be granted to users only. AnyBlackBerry Dynamicsapps included in app groups that you add to sharediPadgroups will not be assigned to users.Only app store VPP or internaliOSapps are supported, as well asiOSapp shortcuts. Non-VPP store apps are not supported.
- In theAssigned IT policy and profilessection, click .
- ClickIT policiesor a profile type.
- In the drop-down list, click the name of the IT policy or profile that you want to assign.
- In theAssigned appssection, click .
- Search for and select the app or app group that you want to assign.
- Assign a VPP app license to the device for each app.