Create a login notice for the consoles
You can create a login notice that is displayed to administrators or users in an on-premises environment when they log in to the
BlackBerry UEMmanagement console or
BlackBerry UEM Self-Service. The notice informs administrators or users about the terms and conditions they must accept to use the consoles. This feature is not supported for
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickSettings > General settings > Login notices.
- Click .
- Do any of the following:TaskStepsConfigure a login notice for theUEMmanagement console.
Configure a login notice forUEM Self-Service.
- Select theEnable a login notice for the management consolecheck box.
- Enter the information that you want to display to administrators when they log in.
- Select theEnable a login notice for the self-service consolecheck box.
- Enter the information that you want to display to users when they log in.