Add users to user groups
For more information about user groups, see Creating and managing user groups. Note that you cannot change a user's membership to a directory-linked group.
To add a user that is assigned an administrator role to a user group, you must be a Security Administrator.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickUsers > Managed devices.
- Select the check box beside the users that you want to add to user groups.
- Click .
- In theAvailable groupslist, select one or more groups and click .
- To change which user group a user belongs to, click the name of the user account whose membership you want to change. Click and, in theGroup membershipsection, use the left and right arrows to add the user to groups or remove the user from groups.
- To remove multiple users from a user groups, on the menu bar, clickGroups. Click the user group that you want to remove the users from. Select the users that you want to remove and click .