Add user accounts to UEM using a .csv file
UEMusing a .csv file
- Prepare the .csv file. For more information, see Creating user accounts from a .csv file.
- If the .csv file contains directory user accounts, verify thatBlackBerry UEMis connected to your company directory.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickUsers.
- On theAll usersorManaged devicestab, clickAdd user.
- On theImporttab, clickBrowseand navigate to the .csv file.
- If the .csv file does not use the "Group membership" column and you want to add user accounts to groups, in theAvailable groupslist, select one or more groups and click . ClickNext.When you import the .csv file, all of the user accounts are added to the local groups that you select. If a user account is a member of a directory-linked group, it is automatically associated with that group when the synchronization betweenUEMand your company directory occurs.
- Review the list of user accounts and do one of the following:
- To correct the errors for any invalid directory user accounts, clickCancel, make corrections to the file, and upload it again.
- To add the valid user accounts, clickImport. Invalid directory user accounts are ignored.