Activate a shared iPad device
- Create a DEP configuration with the "Enable Shared iPad mode" option selected and assign it to a DEP activatediPaddevice.
- Wipe theiPaddevice.
- Verify that theBlackBerry Dynamicsprofile that is assigned to the sharediPadgroup does not have theEnable UEM Client to enroll in BlackBerry Dynamicsoption selected. Verify that the same profile is also assigned to the user account that owns the shared iPad group.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickDedicated devices > Shared iPad groups.
- Search for and click the name of a sharediPadgroup.
- To get the activation credentials that you use to activate the device, clickDevice activation.
- To activate the device, follow the device activation instructions on the screen.
To remove a device from a shared
iPadgroup, click the name of the group that you want to remove the device from. On the
Device detailsscreen, click
Delete all device data.