Set up BlackBerry UEM Self-Service
BlackBerry UEM Self-Service
BlackBerry UEM Self-Serviceis a web-based application that allows device users to perform management tasks such as creating activation passwords, remotely locking their devices, or deleting data from their devices. To use
UEM Self-Service, you must provide the web address and login information to users.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickSettings > Self-Service > Self-Service settings.
- Verify that theAllow users to access the self-service consolecheck box is selected.
- Specify the amount of time that a user has to activate a device before the activation password expires.
- Specify the minimum number of characters required in an activation password.
- In theMinimum password complexitydrop-down list, select the level of complexity required for activation passwords.
- To automatically send an activation email to users when they create an activation password inUEM Self-Service, select theSend an activation emailcheck box. You can use the default activation email template or select a different template from the drop-down list.
- To send a login notification email to the user each time they log in toUEM Self-Service, select theSend self-service login notificationcheck box.
- Provide theBlackBerry UEM Self-Serviceweb address and login information to users.
- To create and manage user roles forUEM Self-Service, see Managing user roles for BlackBerry UEM Self-Service.