Enable sideload detection
To enable sideload detection for
iOSdevices, you must create and assign a
CylancePROTECTprofile to users.
If you have already created and assigned a
CylancePROTECTprofile to enable and configure other
iOSsideload detection is already enabled for those users. You can assign the same profile to additional user accounts.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickPolicies and profiles > Protection > CylancePROTECT.
- Create a newCylancePROTECTprofile or select and edit an existingCylancePROTECTprofile.
- To enable sideload detection forAndroiddevices, on theAndroidtab, in theSideloaded app detectionsection, select theEnable sideloaded app detectioncheck box.ForiOSdevices there are no settings that you need to enable or configure in the profile. After you assign the profile to users, the feature is enabled.
- Assign the profile to users and groups.
- Optionally, create an event notification for when a sideloaded app is detected on a device.