Add Apple DeviceCheck keys for custom BlackBerry
AppleDeviceCheck keys for custom
To enable app integrity checking for a custom
BlackBerry Dynamicsapp that your organization or an ISV has developed and published to the
App Store, you must add the app’s DeviceCheck key in the
UEMmanagement console. After you add the key, you can add the app to the attestation list.
You do not need to add a key for apps released by
UEMwill automatically use
BlackBerry’s own DeviceCheck key when you add a
BlackBerryapp to the attestation list (see Enable app integrity checking).
- In the management console, clickSettings > General settings > Attestation.
- In theiOS app integrity check frequencysection, in theApple DeviceCheck keystable, click+.
- In theDeviceCheck key namefield, type a name for the key.
- In theApple team IDfield, type your team ID. For more information, see "Locate your Team ID" in the Apple Developer Portal.If you want a partial integrity check that does not use theAppleDeviceCheck framework, you can skip step 5.
- If you want to verify that the app is running on a validAppledevice and is signed with the developer’s signing key, select theUse Apple DeviceCheck to validate device and app signaturecheck box. Do the following:
- In theKey IDfield, type the key ID. For more information, see “Create a DeviceCheck private key” in the Apple Developer Portal.
- In theDeviceCheck key filefield, click browse and navigate to the key file.