Considerations for enabling integrity checking for BlackBerry
- Integrity checking forBlackBerry Dynamicsapps is supported foriOS11 and later.
- Full integrity checking leverages theAppleDeviceCheck framework and is supported for customBlackBerry Dynamicsapps that are published to theApp Store. You cannot use full integrity checking for apps that are distributed using theAppleEnterprise Distribution program.
- Partial integrity checking uses theAppleteam ID without leveraging theAppleDeviceCheck framework and is supported forBlackBerry Dynamicsapps that are distributed using theAppleEnterprise Distribution program.
- TheBlackBerry UEM Clientis not required for app integrity checking.
- If you enable the “Perform app integrity check on BlackBerry Dynamics app activation” option in an activation profile and configure integrity checking forBlackBerry Dynamicsapps, those apps require theBlackBerry Dynamics SDKversion 6.0 or later. Activation will fail if the apps use an earlier version of the SDK. All of theBlackBerry Dynamicsapps released byBlackBerryin July 2019 or later have the required version of the SDK.
- If aBlackBerry Dynamicsapp with SDK version 5.0 or earlier is already activated, and you enable “Perform periodic app integrity checks” in the activation profile, the app will fail the periodic attestation check andUEMwill take the compliance action specified in the user's compliance profile.
- If the time on the device is incorrect,UEMmight not recognize integrity check responses fromBlackBerry Dynamicsapps as valid. If the time on the device is not corrected,UEMconsiders the device to be out of compliance after the grace period expires.