Protect in your UEM domain
BlackBerry Protectin your
BlackBerryrepresentative to purchase
BlackBerry Protectlicenses. After
BlackBerryadds the licenses for your organization, complete the steps below.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickSettings > Services.
- Locate theBlackBerry Protectservice in the table and clickEnable.
- When you are prompted, clickEnable.
- Log out of the management console and log in again with the same administrator account.
- If you disable the service, devices are no longer protected withBlackBerry Protect. After you disable the service, allBlackBerry Protectprofiles and settings are removed from the management console.
- If you want to sendUEMevents, including events related toBlackBerry Protectfunctionality, to your organization's Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution, see Send system events to a Security Information and Event Management solution in theUEMadministration content.