Enable hardware certificate attestation
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickSettings > General Settings > Attestation.
- In theAndroid hardware attestation frequencysection, select theEnable hardware patch level attestation challenges for Android devicescheckbox. You can use the default settings and modify the frequency of hardware certificate attestation later. Save the settings.
- Create a new activation profile or edit an existing activation profile.
- On theAndroidtab, in theHardware attestation optionssection, select theEnforce attestation compliance rules during activationcheck box.
- Configure other settings in the activation profile as desired and save the profile. For more information about the settings, see "Create an activation profile" in the UEM Administration content.
- Assign the activation profile to user accounts and groups.
- Create and assign aBlackBerry Protectprofile to user accounts and groups to enable the feature on users' devices. You can create a newBlackBerry Protectprofile (Policies and profiles > Protection > BlackBerry Protect) or use aBlackBerry Protectprofile that you created previously. Note that currently there are no settings that you need to configure in the profile for hardware certificate attestation.
- In the management console, you can navigate to a device details page to view status information about hardware attestation.