Configure attestation for Samsung Knox devices
When you enable attestation,
BlackBerry UEMsends challenges to test the authenticity and integrity of
Samsung Knoxdevices with the following activation types:
- Work and personal - full control(Samsung Knox)
- Work space only(Samsung Knox)
- Work and personal - user privacy(Samsung Knox)
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickSettings > General settings > Attestation.
- Select theEnable periodic attestation challenges for KNOX Workspace devicescheck box.
- In theChallenge frequencysection, specify how often the device must return an attestation response toUEM.
- In theGrace periodsection, specify the grace period for devices. When the grace period expires with no successful attestation response, a device is considered out of compliance and is subject to the actions that you specify in the assigned compliance profile.
In the compliance profile assigned to devices, enable the "Rooted OS or failed Knox attestation" rule and configure the actions that you want
UEMto carry out when devices fail attestation.