Create a template for compliance notifications
When a user's device does not comply with the requirements that you have configured in an assigned compliance profile,
BlackBerry UEMcan send a personalized email message to the user based on a specified template.
UEMincludes a default compliance violation email template that can be edited, but not deleted. If you don't assign a different template to a user account,
UEMuses the default template.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickSettings > General settings > Templates.
- Click >Compliance violation.
- In theNamefield, type a name for the template.
- In theSubjectfield, type a subject for the message.
- In theMessagefield, type the body text of the compliance email message.Use the HTML editor to customize formatting, insert images (for example, a corporate logo), and so on. You can insert variables to personalize portions of the email. See Using variables in profiles, emails, and notifications.
For more information about device compliance, see Enforcing compliance rules for devices.