Create an event notification email template
You can create an event notification email template that
BlackBerry UEMcan use to send custom messages to administrators when certain events occur in your organization's
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickSettings > General settings > Templates.
- Click >Event notification.
- In theNamefield, type a name for the template.
- In theSubjectfield, type a subject line for the message. If you want to append the event type to the subject line, select theAppend event type to the email subjectcheck box.
- In theMessagefield, type the body text of the event notification email.Use the HTML editor to customize formatting, insert images (for example, a corporate logo), and so on. You can insert variables to personalize portions of the email. See Using variables in profiles, emails, and notifications.
For more information about event notifications, see Creating event notifications.