Create device support messages for disabled features on Android devices
Androiddevices, you can create a support message that displays on the device when a feature is disabled by an IT policy. The message displays in the settings screen for the feature that is disabled. If you don't create a support message, the device displays the default message for the OS.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickSettings > General settings > Custom device support messages.
- In theDevice languagedrop-down list, select the language that you want the notification to display in.
- In theDisabled feature noticefield, type the text that you want to display on devices when a feature is disabled.
- Optionally, in theAdministrator support messagefield, type a notice that displays in the Device administrators settings screen.
- If you want to create a message in more than one language, clickAdd an additional languageand repeat the previous steps.
- If you added messages in more than one language, select theDefault languageradio button for the language that you want to use on devices that don’t use one of the specified languages.