- Managing device configurations
- Using profiles to manage device features
- Using variables in profiles, emails, and notifications
- Using email templates to send messages to users
- Managing devices with IT policies
- Create device support messages for disabled features on Android devices
- Enforcing compliance rules for devices
- Sending commands to users and devices
- Controlling how software updates are installed devices
- Configuring how devices contact BlackBerry UEM for app and configuration updates
- Displaying organization information on devices
- Using location services on devices
- Enable Activation Lock for an iOS device
- Managing iOS features with custom payload profiles
- Managing factory reset protection for Android Enterprise and Android Management devices
- Configuring attestation for devices
- Set up Windows Information Protection for Windows 10 devices
- Move iOS or macOS devices to a hardened channel
Turn on Lost Mode for supervised iOS devices
You can enable and manage Lost Mode for supervised
iOSdevices. When a device is lost, you can turn on Lost Mode to lock the device and set a message to display, and you can view the current location of the device without using a location service profile.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickUsers > Managed devices.
- Click a device.
- On the device tab, clickTurn on Lost Mode.
- In theContact phone numberandMessagefields, type the appropriate information.
- Optionally, selectReplace slide to unlock textand enter the text to display.
- To locate a device that is in Lost Mode, on the device tab, clickGet device location.
- To turn off Lost Mode, on the device tab, clickTurn off Lost Mode.