Install and activate BlackBerry Work when the BlackBerry UEM Client or another BlackBerry
Dynamics app is already activated
BlackBerry Workwhen the
BlackBerry UEM Clientor another
BlackBerry Dynamicsapp is already activated
If you have installed and activated the
BlackBerry UEM Clientapp on your device and your administrator has allowed the
BlackBerry UEM Clientto manage the activation of
BlackBerry Dynamicsapps or you have an existing
BlackBerry Dynamicsapp already activated on your device, you do not have to use access keys or QR code to activate
BlackBerry Workor any other
BlackBerry Dynamicsapp that you want to install.
- If the app was not automatically pushed to your device by your administrator, open your Work Apps app and install theBlackBerry Workapp. If you do not see theBlackBerry Workapp in your Work Apps app, contact your administrator to make the app available to you.If your administrator did not make the app available to you, you can download and install theBlackBerry Workapp from theApp Store. However, the application will not activate.
- On your device, tapBlackBerry Work.
- TapClient End User License Agreementto read the license agreement and, if you accept the terms, tapI Agree.
- TapAllowto allowBlackBerry Workto send notifications.
- TapSet up using <.BlackBerry UEM Client or BlackBerry Dynamics app that is installed and activated on the device>
- Enter your password for theBlackBerry UEM ClientorBlackBerry Dynamicsapp that is installed and activated on the device.
- Optionally, if your administrator has set upEntraconditional access, enter yourEntrauser credentials.
- On theHelp us keep your device securescreen, you must download theMicrosoftAuthenticator app. TapGet the app.
- In theAppleApp Store, tapInstall.
- TapAdd account.
- TapI agree.
- TapSign in with Microsoft.
- Tap theBlackBerry Dynamics Launchericon to start usingBlackBerry Work.